Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein
2lbs = $21.99
5lbs = $41.99
10lbs = $79.99
Company Product Description
Optimum nutrition gold standard whey gives you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don’t (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. Optimum nutrition gold standard whey is better than ever! Here’s why:
1) Optimum nutrition gold standard whey protein provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) – the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
2) Higher protein percentage. Optimum nutrition gold standard whey has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it’s nearly 79% protein by weight!
3) We’ve included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make optimum nutrition gold standard whey even faster acting!
4) Optimum nutrition gold standard whey now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
5) Optimum nutrition gold standard whey is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
6) Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
7) Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
While I don’t have the actual sales stats to back it up, I believe that optimum nutrition gold standard whey is currently the best selling protein in the world. Is it the best quality protein on the market? No, it’s not the “BEST”. However, what optimum nutrition gold standard whey offers is a decent quality product at a very affordable price.
Optimum nutrition gold standard whey comes in a variety of flavours (gingerbread cookie, pumpkin pie and rocky road are a few of the unique standouts). It mixes well with a blender although it doesn’t mix as well as the Isoflex brand with a shaker cup. Nonetheless, what’s an extra 10 seconds of shaking to save some money, right?
Optimum nutrition gold standard whey is not a pure isolate, but rather an isolate concentrate blend. To learn the difference between the two, click here for a detailed overview.
All in all, optimum nutrition gold standard whey offers a quality product at a very affordable price – a combination that is no doubt the reason for the success of the product.
Recommendation – YES!
Buy Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Here!
have been using this protein for some time now ….. 2 scoops a day……it is by far the best protein on the market ….. #1
i hvn,t yet taken any supplyment?
can i take this? as my first
would u please tell me ,about supplyment?
i need some
my weight 68 kg.
hight 5.9 inch
am doing gym for 2 years
yup its best protein in market…. if u wann gain some weight can use optimum nutrition serious mass also….. cheers
Optimum Oats and Whey is the bomb too! I decided to change from 100% gold standard. Nothing wrong with it but I was putting raw oats into my gold standard and just decided to buy it already mixed in!