The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. FightPassport.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on this website. Therefore, any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event shall FightPassport.com, or any of its directors, employees or other representatives be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this website. It is always recommended that you consult with your physician prior to starting any exercise program. It is also your responsibility to know your own health restrictions and make the necessary adjustments prior to attempting any of the exercises, programs or tips discussed in the articles.
Throughout this website you have the option to link to other websites which are not under the control of FightPassport.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
We occasionally discuss supplementation throughout FightPassport.com. None of the claims found on this website have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of the products listed on this website are intended diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, FightPassport.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, technical issues beyond our control.
Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference.
This website and its content are the copyright of FightPassport.com – © FightPassport.com 2008. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited except for the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, without our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This site makes forums/message boards available to its users. Anyone on the site has the ability to view and post messages in these forums/message boards. Since the forums/message boards are open to everyone, FightPassport.com does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any of the information. If you choose to follow any advice, you are doing so entirely at your own risk. By using our forum/messages boards, you agree to the following:
- Although you may not agree with everyone’s opinions, you will not insult or belittle the board member for posting them
- You will not post anything that may be considered as “threatening” or “harassing”. You also agree that if such an event occurs and you feel victimized by the comments/actions of another board member, FightPassport.com will not be held liable for any damages
- If you take someone’s advice, you are doing so at your own risk as the information presented could be dangerous or life-threatening
- You will not solicit products or services within the message boards. You may recommend a product or service only if the recommendation is genuine and pertains to the topic.
- You will not post profane or explict content
FightPassport.com has the right to remove posts as seen fit but has no obligation to do so. FightPassport.com also reserves the right to terminate memberships as seen fit. It should also be noted that any information you disclose in these forums becomes publically available and therefore, caution should be exercised when disclosing your personal information.