Blogging, for those that don’t know, is what I’m doing right now. Fight Passport is a blog, and there are a few major benefits to starting a blog in your chosen niche..
- Your blog posts, if you do it right, will get indexed in Google and bring you traffic
- If you provide quality content, some of your posts may go viral
- You can gain trust and become an “authority” in your market by providing value to people
Picking a niche (topic) to focus on and the technical side of setting up the site may seem overwhelming, but it’s actually quite straight forward and I’ve covered how to do it in the email marketing course I’ve put together.
You can “monetize” (make money from) your blog/website in a number of different ways. You can..
- Promote affiliate products
- Display ads and earn money when your visitors click on them (Adsense, Taboola etc.)
- Promote your own products
They’re a lot easier to set up than most people realize too. The affiliate marketing course I’ve mentioned a few times covers how to set a site/blog set up and get it ranking well in the search engines as well.